Attend the next Mediatrix Training
Partners and customers are invited to attend the next Mediatrix Training Sessions on installation, management, and troubleshooting best practices when deploying SIP Trunks and Hosted Services with M5 Technologies products.The training will take place at M5 Technologies headquarters in Sherbrooke, Canada, from October 2nd to 5th 2017, and in Athens, Greece, from September 18th to 21st (SOLD OUT), and from October 16th to 19th 2017 (now receiving registrations).Attendees will improve their technical skills and knowledge in SIP installation, setup, management, and troubleshooting for the DGW firmware and Mediatrix SBCs and gateways.Attendees will improve their technical skills and knowledge in SIP installation, setup, management, and troubleshooting for the DGW firmware and Mediatrix SBCs and gateways.AgendaCanada – Receiving registrationsMediatrix DGW Training – October 2 and 3Mediatrix SBC Training – October 4 and 5Registration deadline – September 18Greece – Receiving registrationsMediatrix DGW Training – October 16 and 17Mediatrix SBC Training – October 18 and 19Registration deadline – October 2Language: EnglishCost: US$500 per student per training
To register, contact the Technical Assistance Center: email@example.com or your sales representative.
By the end of the training, attendees will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the various VoIP features and functionalities.
- Install and configure the Mediatrix devices according to the VoIP network.
- Understand the use of the various configuration options
- Basic configuration and understanding of the SBC (Exclusive for the SBC Session).
- Operate and maintain HW and SW products.
- Use unit management features.
- Perform the technical verification and diagnostic of the unit.
- Provide first line technical support to end-users or on-site technicians (Exclusive for the DGW Session).
- System overview
- Installing the equipment
- Using the Web interface
- Performing basic configuration
- Management features
- Advanced configuration
- Introduction to SBC
- Deployment and use cases
- SIP protocol review
- Internals of the SBC – Overview & Concepts
- Virtual machine
- Hands-on exercises