Test Specialist (tester)
You wish to take on stimulating challenges and work with emerging technologies? Join our passionate and experienced VoIP product conception and development team.
We are currently looking for software developers for our various product lines. We offer permanent job positions.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in one or more of the following technological fields:
- IP – IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP networks
- Basic networking mechanisms IP: (DNS, DHCP, BOOTP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP, SSH)
- Interconnection of networks (switch, hub, router)
- Networking: VoIP: (SIP, SDP, IMS, RTP, SIP proxy, SIP UA, etc.)
- Protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark;
- Protocols related to telephone signaling, such as ISDN, DTMFs, faxes, etc.
- Security mechanisms related to IP (communications – symmetric crypto, Asymmetric, PKI, etc).
- Linux and Windows
- Bachelor’s degree and/or college training with relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of English language (written must be functional)
- Knowledge of VoIP standards, telephony and videoconferencing
- Programming skills
- Be available to travel
The benefits of working with us:
- Be part of a team where cooperation and mutual respect is experienced every day
- Flexible schedule facilitating your work/life balance
- Eligibility to Group Insurance Plan upon hiring
- Appropriate environment for learning and professional development