Mediatrix S7 Series
The Mediatrix S7 Series of analog VoIP adapters – ATA – offers the ability to smoothly connect all analog equipment to a hosted or on-premise IP-PBX. These telephone adapters are also the ideal solution to integrate traditional PBXs and phones into an IP core network without impacting the current customer base.
Interconnects any device to SIP
The Mediatrix S7 Series VoIP adapter – ATA – links any analog terminal to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
PSTN access and Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS ports, local call switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), Mediatrix S7 VoIP adapters smoothly integrate into any legacy PBX and analog phone, fax, or modem.
Highly Reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions Over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix S7 analog to SIP converter ATA ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
Analog to SIP converter with T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 32 voice channels
3 way conference call and conference server support, collect call blocking, CCNR, and CCBS
Survivability for IP-Phones in Hosted UC/PBX deployments
Battery reversal for pay phones
Easy Configuration And Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Customisable factory settings
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
Multiple IP addresses and VLANs
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities
5 ports Gigabit Ethernet
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN trunks replacement/TDM trunks replacement projects
- Analog to SIP converter ATA to Cloud Telephony services, Hosted Unified Communications, and IP-Centrex
- Facilitate the management for multi-tenant applications
- Interoperable with Cisco, Mitel, and Unify UC platforms
- Convert analog signaling into IP for SIP Trunking, Hosted Unified Communications and IP-Centrex
- Integrate analog phone terminals such as fax into Unified Communications
- Connect IP-PBXs to legacy telephony equipment
- Inter-connect branch offices to headquarters
- Call router offering survivability for branch offices in case of WAN failure
- Reliable and cost-effective solution for hospitality and healthcare sectors
- Support high compression codecs saving valuable bandwidth
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
Mediatrix devices are fully interoperable with the major telephony equipment manufacturers, softswitches, and Cloud Communications platforms across the globe, including Cisco, Mitel, Unify, Panasonic, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, and Metaswitch.