Mediatrix C7 Series
Interconnects any device to SIP
The Mediatrix C7 Series links any analog connection to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
PSTN access and Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS and FXO ports, local call switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), Mediatrix C7 Series gateways smoothly integrate into legacy PBXs and incumbent PSTN networks.
Highly Reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions Over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix C7 ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to Mediatrix customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 10 voice channels
Survivability for IP-Phones in Hosted UC/PBX deployments
Battery reversal for pay phones
Easy Configuration And Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN replacement/TDM replacement projects
- Provide SIP termination for cloud telephony services
- Interoperable with Cisco, Mitel, and Unify UC platforms
- Convert analog signaling into IP for SIP Trunking, Hosted Unified Communications and IP-Centrex
- Integrate Unified Communications with legacy systems
- Connect Skype for Business with PSTN and legacy telephony equipment
- Keep existing telephony equipment in SIP Trunking migrations
- Inter-connect branch offices to headquarters
- Survivability for branch offices in case of WAN failure
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.