M5 Technologies Corporation Introduces the Mediatrix Enterprise Session Border Controllers (eSBC)
M5 Technologies Corporation, a leading developer of advanced Communications over IP products and solutions, announced today the release of the Mediatrix Enterprise Session Border Controller (eSBC) for SIP trunk termination, addressing the needs of those users deploying VoIP, data and other unified communications for small to mid-size businesses.The Mediatrix eSBC enables advanced Quality of Service for Internet, IP Telephony and high-quality IP-TV. The Series eases SIP Trunk deployments providing seamless integration with iPBX and SIP Clients without the need for configuration changes to devices on customer premises.The Mediatrix SBC Series offers a wide set of capabiliites including:
- Session Border Control functionality for terminating SIP trunks
- SIP Demarcation between Softswitch & IPBX
- Advanced Security with deep SIP packet inspection, protection against Denial of Service, Service theft attacks, and Intrusion Detection / Prevention
- SIP Aware NAT Traversal for end users at customer premises and remote workers
- Ease of management & provisioning with configuration wizard enabling certified IPBXs and extended logs for troubleshooting
“The Mediatrix offers a new class of solutions for customers looking for a safe and straightforward way to move their existing telephony environment to the more cost effective SIP Trunking services,” said Andres Torres, Product Line Manager at M5 Technologies Corporation. “Service Providers will find the Mediatrix 500 Series an easy way to solve interoperability, security, quality of service and NAT issues when deploying SIP Trunks, which will thus accelerate their time to market enabling new services.”The Series also offers License upgrades to access different feature sets available for specific use cases – to ensure the product meets customer expectations. Licences include: extended number of simultaneous calls, Local SIP server and advanced SIP routing functions.In addition to SIP Pass-Through, the Series also supports Back-To-Back User Agent to normalize any SIP Signalling difference between Service Providers and customers’ specific SIP implementations.