The Mediatrix 4102S is a VoIP adaptor that interconnects analog telephones, faxes, and modems to SIP based systems. This ATA allows operators to shorten deployment time and ensure a highly secure environment to enable cloud telephony services into branch offices and SMBs.
Interconnects any device to SIP
The Mediatrix 4102S links any analog connection to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
PSTN access and Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS ports, local call switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), the Mediatrix 4102S smoothly integrates into legacy PBXs.
Highly Reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions Over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix 4102S ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to Mediatrix customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 4 voice channels
Battery reversal for pay phones
Easy Configuration and Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN replacement/TDM replacement projects
- Provide SIP termination for cloud telephony services
- Convert analog signaling to SIP for Hosted Unified Communications and IP-Centrex
- Integrate Unified Communications with legacy systems
- Connect Skype for Business with legacy telephony equipment
- Keep existing telephony equipment in SIP migrations
- Inter-connect branch offices to headquarters
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.