Mediatrix Training in Europe
Partners and customers are invited to attend the next Mediatrix Training Sessions on installation, management, and troubleshooting best practices when deploying SIP Trunks and Hosted Services with M5 Technologies products. The training will take place in Athens, Greece, from April 23rd to 26th 2018.Attendees will improve their technical skills and knowledge in SIP installation, setup, management, and troubleshooting for the DGW firmware and Mediatrix SBCs and gateways.Mediatrix DGW Training – April 23rd and 24thMediatrix SBC Training – April 25th and 26thRegistration deadline – April 2ndLanguage: EnglishNote that the current schedule is subject to change according to participants’ availability.Information on training session costs are provided upon request.
To register, contact the Technical Assistance Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or your sales representative.
By the end of the training, attendees will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the various VoIP features and functionalities.
- Install and configure the Mediatrix devices according to the VoIP network.
- Understand the use of the various configuration options
- Basic configuration and understanding of the SBC (Exclusive for the SBC Session).
- Operate and maintain HW and SW products.
- Use unit management features.
- Perform the technical verification and diagnostic of the unit.
- Provide first line technical support to end-users or on-site technicians (Exclusive for the DGW Session).
Agenda – DGW
- System overview
- Installing the equipment
- Using the Web interface
- Performing basic configuration
- Management features
- Advanced configuration
Agenda – SBC
- Introduction to SBC
- Deployment and use cases
- SIP protocol review
- Internals of the SBC – Overview & Concepts
- Virtual machine
- Hands-on exercises
Mediatrix trainings have received maximum evaluation scores by attendees (5/5 – excellent quality). Read some testimonials below:“It’s the second time that we participate at the M5 Technologies training session. In the first one we had an overview of SBC while this second allowed us to get more knowledge in Session Border Controllers. It’s important because we can understand better the features, scenarios, configurations, and all the most important points to develop our solutions of hosted PBX, softswitch, hospitality modems, etc.”Sofiane Attar, QA at Dialexia Communications“The training helped me to understand better what we can offer to customers. We have been offering the traditional telephony solutions to the market and with this 4-day discussion we started exploring more possibilities such as presence and rich communications.”Yasir Noor, IT Manager at Telio Al Khaleej Trading