Following the success of the previous editions, M5 Technologies promotes the Mediatrix DGW and SBC Training Sessions at its headquarters, based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, next spring. Partners are invited to participate to the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting best practices’ course when deploying SIP Trunks and Hosted Services with Mediatrix products.
From May 7th to 10th 2018, attendees will grow their technical skills and knowledge in SIP to improve customers’ support and satisfaction.
The DGW and SBC Training Sessions will be handled separately, according to the following program:
Mediatrix DGW Training – May 7 th and 8 th
Mediatrix SBC Training – May 9 th and 10 th
Registration deadline – April 23rd
NOTE that the current schedule is subject to change according to participants’ availability.
Information on training session costs are provided upon request.
To register, contact the Technical Assistance Center: email@example.com or your sales representative.
Agenda – DGW
- System overview
- Installing the equipment
- Using the Web interface
- Performing basic configuration
- Management features
- Advanced configuration
Agenda – SBC
- Introduction to SBC
- Deployment and Use cases
- SIP protocol review
- Internals of the SBC – Overview & Concepts
- Virtual machine
- Hands-on exercise
By the end of the Training, the students will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the various VoIP features and functionalities offered by the Mediatrix products.
- Install and configure the Mediatrix devices according to the VoIP network.
- Understand the use of the various configuration options offered by the products.
- Basic configuration & understanding of the SBC. (Exclusive for SBC Session)
- Operate and maintain the HW and SW products.
- Perform management of the unit.
- Perform the technical verification and diagnostic of the unit.
- Provide first line technical support to end-users or on-site technicians. (Exclusive for DGW Session)
Mediatrix trainings have received maximum evaluation scores by attendees (5/5 – excellent quality). Read the testimonial below:
“The training sessions were excellent! I have learned a lot in the four days. All the concepts and applications related to the DWG and SBC, that we know are complicated to get, are now ready use and to support our resellers. Mediatrix is a solid and affordable carrier-grade line of products, and we see a long and lasting partnership between Run Distribution and M5 Technologies.”
Jason Nadeau, Technical Support at Run Distribution