[UPDATE: EVENT POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK]
Due to the growing uncertainty around the coronavirus threat, we regret to inform you that The DGW & SBC training in Greece will be postponed until further notice. Those who have already registered will receive an email with more details shortly. The dates of training in Canada, scheduled for June 1st to 4th, will be reevaluated in the preceding weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding under the circumstances, and we invite you to contact us with any questions
With hundreds of Mediatrix certifications issued since its inception, the DGW and SBC Training Session is a four-day course aimed to provide Telecom professionals with the knowledge to support Mediatrix operations at all levels.
Learn the best practices on installation, management, and troubleshooting when deploying SIP Trunks and Hosted Services with M5 Technologies products. The DGW and SBC Training Session will be handled according to the following program:
Athens, Greece | May 18th to 21st, 2020*
NOTE that the current schedule is subject to change according to participants’ availability.
Information on training session costs for groups is provided upon request.
Fees and Registration
For more information on training fees and registration, contact the Technical Assistance Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or your sales representative.
Agenda – DGW
- System overview
- Installing the equipment
- Using the Web interface
- Performing basic configuration
- Management features
- Advanced configuration
Agenda – SBC
- Introduction to SBC
- Deployment and use cases
- SIP protocol review
- Internals of the SBC – Overview & Concepts
- Virtual machine
- Hands-on exercises
By the end of the training, the students will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the various VoIP features and functionalities offered by the Mediatrix products.
- Install and configure the Mediatrix devices according to the VoIP network.
- Understand the use of the various configuration options offered by the products.
- Basic configuration & understanding of the SBC. (Exclusive for SBC Session).
- Operate and maintain the HW and SW products.
- Perform management of the unit.
- Perform the technical verification and diagnostic of the unit.
- Provide first-line technical support to end-users or on-site technicians.