Quebec, Canada – You may not know it, but the French Canadian province of Quebec is an important cradle for innovative technology companies. Without claiming the title of “The new Silicon Valley”, over the last two decades, Quebec has been heavily investing in research and innovation in the domain of high technology. As a result of governmental and entrepreneurial efforts, start-ups and more experienced companies built a scientific and economic hub of technological development in one of the most prominent regions of the world.
M5 Technologies is one of the emerging companies in this scene. Founded in 1992 in the city of Sherbrooke, the company is a global supplier of multimedia communication solutions for Telecom service providers, Unified Communications, and hosted services. M5 Technologies delivers highly adaptive hardware and ready-to-market software components with a focus on quality and customer support excellence.
Over the years, M5 Technologies has proven its ability to understand in-depth the challenges in the communication business and support companies on the path of digital transformation everywhere.
Some facts about M5 Technologies
- A global company at the forefront of real-time telecommunications development
- A highly skilled team doing business in more than 100 countries
- Technology serving 1.7 billion users worldwide and is certified in more than 50 countries.
- Has invested more than 1,000/man years of research and development into its different products and technologies
- Serving customers in eight different languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin, Italian, and German
- Local presence in several countries among North and Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East
- Vast expertise in delivering complex projects with optimal results
- Licensed technology to major telecom vendors and suppliers in the world
- Hundreds of active customers; some of them for more than two decades.