Last April, M5 Technologies held the Mediatrix DGW and SBC Training Sessions at its headquarters, based in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada. Partners and customers from seven telecom companies participated in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting best practices course when deploying SIP Trunks and Hosted Services with Mediatrix products.
Attendees grew their technical skills and knowledge in SIP to improve customers support and satisfaction.
The DGW and SBC Training Sessions were handled separately, according to the following program:
Mediatrix DGW Training – April 24-25, 2017
- System overview
- Installing the equipment
- Using the Web interface
- Performing basic configuration
- Management features
- Advanced configuration
Mediatrix SBC Training – April 26-27, 2017
- Introduction to SBC
- Deployment and Usecases
- SIP protocol review
- Internals of the SBC – Overview & Concepts
- Virtual machine
- Hands-on exercise
By the end of the Training, the students acquired the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the various VoIP features and functionalities offered by the Mediatrix products.
- Install and configure the Mediatrix devices according to the VoIP network.
- Understand the use of the various configuration options offered by the products.
- Basic configuration & understanding of the SBC. (Exclusive for SBC Session)
- Operate and maintain the HW and SW products.
- Perform management of the unit.
- Perform the technical verification and diagnostic of the unit.
- Provide first line technical support to end-users or on-site technicians. (Exclusive for DGW Session)